Department of Chemistry.jpg

Chemistry Department was established in 1963 and the undergraduate students admitted for the first time in 1964 for pure chemistry. Our graduate School for Master of Science, in 1978, and later for Ph.D. has established in 1994 in all branches of chemistry (Organic, Physical, Analytical, and Inorganic).
The Chemisrtry Department has 27 full time academic staffs are: 8 full  Professors; 5 Assistant Professors; 10 Associate Professors; 4Tutor.  Recently about 120  articles are nearly published by our academic staffs in various international journals for year. Our Department has 6 educational and 18 research laboratories.
Viewed: 1327