Electrical and Computer Engineering.jpg

The Faculty was originally founded as the Faculty of Informatics and Management in 1976. Following a reorganization of the departments, it changed its name to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty. It now has scientific relations and cooperation with national institutions such as the Iranian Computer Society, Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Semiconductor Companies, the Ministry of Industry, Permanent Committee of Iranian Electrical Engineering Conference, IEEE student branch; and also international cooperation with Al-e-Saman Foundation in Tajikistan and the Physics Research Center of Abdossalam in Italy.The Faculty has various facilities such as: library, computer center and laboratories. The Computer Center provides hardware/software and networking services to all faculty members and students.

Viewed: 1907