1. Entry and Registration Requirements
The requirements for entry to the with-tuition and tuition-free continuous bachelor programs are as follows:
1. To be eligible to study in terms of current national rules and regulations, and to meet the general conditions for entry to the higher education, according to the enactments of the Supreme Council for the Cultural Revolution;
2. To hold the Completion Certificate of Secondary studies;
3. To hold the Certificate of Pre-University Studies;
4. To be accepted in the nation-wide university entrance exam held by NOET (National Organization for Educational Testing);
5. To make an obligation to work, according to the terms of the Free Education Act, or to pay the tuition fee as per the tariff and regulations issued by the related authorities.
Those who are accepted in the Entrance Exam should refer to the university for registration and credit selection in the dates specified by the university. Failure to do so in the first semester after the announcement of the exam results will be considered withdrawal from study.
The student should refer to the Education Office of the university for semester registration and credit selection in each semester at the time specified by the university. Failure to do so without any prior notice and justified excuse will be considered withdrawal from study. In case of delay without any justified excuse, the student is not entitled to select any credit and continue his/her study in the related semester. Yet, the semester is regarded as the student's permitted period of study.
The student should notify in written the Education Office about his/her justified excuse for failure to registration, with documentary reasons, in the first month following the beginning of each semester.
1.2 Prohibition of Simultaneous Study
The student is not entitled to register and continue his/her study simultaneously in more than one field/major at one or more universities through the nation-wide university entrance exam held by NOET. In case of violation, the student will be deprived of one of the selected fields/majors upon the discretion of the Ministry of Sciences Commission for Examination of Special Issues, and his/her educational records will be annulled. In this case, the student must pay all expenses related to the cancelled field of study, according to the tariffs specified by the related university.
Elite students (talented and gifted students) are excluded from this regulation.