The first international scientific journal in English in the field of interdisciplinary studies of the Holy Qur’an was published with the joint cooperation of Shahid Beheshti University and Contemporary Thoughts Press in London. The Journal of Interdisciplinary Qur’anic Studies aims at providing a platform for the publication of scientific, original and innovative research in the field of interdisciplinary studies of the Holy Qur’an at the international level.
Researchers are invited to submit their articles in the following fields for publication in this journal:
- Theoretical discussions of the miracles and interdisciplinary studies of the Qur’an; discussions on the methodology of evaluating the miracles of the Qur’an in different dimensions
- Interdisciplinary case studies of the Qur’an; interdisciplinary study and analysis of verses containing multi-origin topics in all fields of science such as psychology, sociology, anthropology, linguistics, management, literature, archeology, economics, ethics, philosophy, law, politics, history, physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, meteorology, medical science, computer engineering and science.
- Case studies of the miracles of the Qur’an; proving the fulfillment of conditions for a scientific miracle in the verses that refer to natural or human phenomena.
- Computational Qur’an mining; mining, extracting and processing Qur’anic words and concepts and the relationships between them using data mining methods and algorithms, cryptography, pattern discovery, etc.
- Qur’anic systems; identification, presentation and analysis of Qur'anic systems
It is worth mentioning that the submitted articles can be in the form of research, review or case study, preferably in English. If an article is submitted in Farsi, after judging and accepting the article, the author must send the English version of his/her article.
Articles can only be sent through the site: https://iqs.sbu.ac.ir/
P.S.: Please do not send articles as email attachments.